CONFINED SPACE EMERGENCY RESCUE AND FIRST RESPONDER (AWARENESS)
This program is to provide participants a basic knowledge and skill in emergency rescue in confined space activities or operations, inclusive action guidance for First Responder. It is one of the general duties as prescribed under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (Act 514), for the employer to provide a safe systems of emergency rescue to their employees and other related person.
- To provide better understanding the OSH legislations and requirements.
- To conduct risk assessment in related to confined space emergency situation for safe access and exit.
- To guide in developing Confined Space Emergency Procedure Documentation i.e JHA/SWP.
- To provide guidance for First Responder.
Who Should Attend
- Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Entrance Supervisor (ES)
- Authorized Gas Tester (AGT) .
- Contractors and other interested parties.
Nos. of Participants
MYDA Training Centre