OSH RISK MANAGEMENT RELATED TO CONFINED SPACE ACTIVITIES (AWARENESS)
This program is to provide participants a systematic and objective approach in OSH Risk Management related to before, during and after entering confined space activities or operations. It is one of the general duties as prescribed under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (Act 514), for the employer to provide a safe working environment to their employees and other related person, to comply with Industry Code of Practice For Safe Working in Confined Space 2010.
- To provide better understanding of the legislation requirements on industry code of practice, guidelines/standards inclusive for working at confined space in construction site.
- To understand and adopt Risk Based Approach related to MS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
- To provide a systematic and objective approach in conducting Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC), inclusive developing Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) Safe Work Procedure (SWP).
- To guide for best practice in monitoring and preventive control measures; before, during and after entering confined space activities.
Who Should Attend
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Safety and Health Committee
- Entrance Supervisor (ES)
- Authorized Gas Tester (AGT).
- Operation Supervisor
- Contractors and other interested parties
Nos. of Participants
MYDA Training Centre